Friday, September 12, 2008

Reflection.

My greatest challenge of that whole test, was probably the reading. Although I liked some of it, there were other passages that really got me annoyed. The quote that was given out today "..the human is lot and try to fail" or SOMETHING like that; we were expected to know what this quote means within a sentence...less, after reading it over and over, I was like what?? I did not get it at all. Also the essay we had to right about nature was a struggle for me too because, I'm obviously not a professional of "reading between the lines" and figurative language and what not. What I really liked though was passage about the heroine discovering radio activity, and the other passage with the sun exposure. I actually had fun doing it. secretly though. :)

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Excellent reflection, Penny. Honest and telling. We will be working on ways to suffer through some of the passages and/or ways to handle things that seem out of reach. Thank you for your honesty.