Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello American Lit. Students!
Obviously, you know who I am, but we have not exactly been formally introduced. My name is Ms. Cea, and I will be officially taking over Ms. Sackstein's class. I recently decided to change careers and teaching has always been a passion of mine. I was very unhappy with the job that I had, so I enrolled into college again to obtain my teaching degree. I am fortunate to have students like you that will make my transition into the teaching field fun and rewarding. I know that with your cooperation we will have a successful and educational journey together. Please do not have any fears as I am working closely with Ms. Sackstein to ensure that all of your learning needs are met. I am looking forward to the rest of the year as I believe that all of you are talented individuals.
Sincerely,  Ms. Cea 

No comments: